The Hotel Managment will appreciate your cooperation in respecting the rules which are to ensure that your stay will be peaceful and secure.
1. Hotel rooms are offered on a daily basis. Check-in time starts at 14:00, check-out time is at 12:00 of the following day.
2. Where the length of stay has not been specified while letting the room, it is assumed that the room is let for a day.
1. A request of extending a stay beyond the period indicated in booking, hotel guest should notify the reception before 10:00 on the scheduled check-out date.
2. Stay will be extended subject to room availability.
1. Hotel guests may not transfer the room to another person even if the period for which the room has been paid for has not expired.
2.Visitors may stay in hotel room between 7:00 and 22:00. Staying after that time is understood as permission to check-in all visitors to guest’s room and additionaly pay for their stay.
3. Hotel may refuse to accommodate a person who during previous stay flagrantly infringed hotel rules by causing damage to the property of the hotel or other guests, or inflicting injury to other guests or staff or other persons in hotel, or who disturbed quiet enjoyment or the functioning of the hotel.
1. Hotel provides services according to the category and the standard it has been awarded. Should guests have any negative remarks about the quality of services, they are requested to submit such complaints to the reception staff to allow the hotel to react rapidly.
2. The hotel is obliged to ensure:
1) full and unrestrained rest to the hotel guest,
2) safety of stay, including the security of personal data and its processing,
3) professional and courteous services,
4) housekeeping and maintenance of the room when the guest is absent or in his presence but only upon prior consent,
5) technically efficient servicing; in case of technical defect that cannot be removed, hotel will spare no effort to change the room or to alleviate the discomfort caused.
1. On request, hotel offers extra services, free of charge, e.g. providing information about the stay and travel of guest, wake-up calls, storaging the luggage, or others services that may change in time.
2. Hotel may refuse to storage the luggage if it is not during the stay of guest or if the luggage is not a personal stuff, according to standard law.
1. The hotel accepts responsibility the loss of damage to articles brought by person using the hotel's services to the extent defined in the provisions in art. 846-849 of the Civil Codes unless the parties decide otherwise.
2. A guest should inform the reception staff immediately after it has been discovered.
3. Hotel is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of cash, jewellery or other valuables if not left in safe deposit box at the reception desk.
The hotel's responsibility for loss or damage to monies, securities, valuables or objects of scientific or artistic value is limited.
In case of loss or damage to above mentioned articles, compensation may not exceed the amount set by the previous of the regulation of the Minister of the 14 November 1994 on limiting the responsibility of persons managing hotels or similar objects as a source of earnings (Dz. U. of 1965 No. 1, item 2, with later amendments).
1. Curfew in hotel is obligatory from 22:00 to 7:00 of the following day.
2. The behavior of guests and other persons who use services of hotel should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The hotel may refuse to offer any further services to a person who infringes that principle.
1. Each time leaving a room, guest should check if the door is locked properly and leave the key to the reception staff.
2. A hotel guest is materially liable for any damage caused to hotel’s equipment due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors.
3. Because of fire safety rules, the use of electronic heaters, guest’s own flat irons and similar items which are not room equipment is prohibited.
4. Smoking is prohibited in all hotel areas. All rooms are non-smoking. In case of smoking, the fine of 500 PLN will be added the to room bill to cover the cost of dearomatization cleaning.
Persons properties left in the hotel room by a departing guest will be sent to the given address, on request. If there is no information, hotel keep these things for 3 months. Hotel does not keep and food or medicines.
All business meetings shall be oranized in hotel's meeting rooms, according to their own rent – terms.
The Hotel Management
Hotel WIT STWOSZ
ul. Mikołajska 28, phone: +48 12 429 60 26, firstname.lastname@example.org