Information about personal data
According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, RODO) (OJ L119 / 1), we would like to inform you that:
The Administrator of personal data is Wit Stwosz Hotel, Mikołajska 28, 31-027 Kraków, Tax number: 676 20 60 570 , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose for which the hotel processes your personal data:
1. conclusion and implementation of a contract for the provision of hotel services (legal basis: contract for the provision of hotel services)
2. seeking any claims by the Hotel in relation to the damage suffered by the guest, or protection against claims by the guest in relation to the Hotel (legal basis: justified purpose of the administrator)
3. documenting the service for tax purposes (legal basis: tax regulations)
4. providing the highest quality services for hotel guests (legal basis: justified administrator purpose)
In addition, the Hotel processes personal data collected by hotel monitoring to ensure the safety of hotel guests and other people staying at the Hotel (legal basis: protection of the vital interests of the hotel and other people as well as the justified purpose of the administrator).
Personal data may be disclose to one or mre of the following recipients:
- companies which support and manage hotel's IT infrastructure and providing IT software
- transfers and tour companies
- companies providing delivery and postal services
- providers of legal services engaged by the hotel and the hotel's insurers
Hotel guests are informed that their personal data will be retained throughout the period during which hotel services are provided to them, as well as throughout the statutory limitation period for any claims, including tax and civil claims (depending on which of these events will happen later). However, personal data recorded and collected via CCTV will be retained for a period of 30 days, unless extenuating circumstances (e.g. an accident) necessitate the storage of CCTV recordings for a longer period.
You are hereby reminded of the universal right of access to one's personal data ( that everyone has the right to access their personal data (Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulations) and to provide corrections and updates (Article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulations). There is a universal right to transfer one's data (Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulations), to raise objections regarding its processing (Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulations) and to delete them (Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulations), and impose processing restrictions (Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulations) if legal grounds for doing so exist.
You are hereby reminded of your right to submit a complaint regarding the handling of the personal data to the relevant supervisory body – General Inspector od Personal Data, Staki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
The hotel does not intend to send data outside the EEA.
Providing personal data in the name and address of residence is a requirement to conclude a contract for hotel services. Failure to provide personal data will prevent the hotel from concluding a hotel service contract.
The hotel does not take automated decisions based on personal data, including does not make profiling.